Terms and Conditions when purchasing from our online ticketing page.
- Tickets purchases from this website must be either printed off or shown on a mobile device upon entry to the theatre. Tickets are delivered via email once purchased. We strongly encourage going green with e-tickets where possible.
Tickets purchased via this website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange unless required by law. In certain instances management may allow an exchange for a future screening of equal value. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case and each instance shall be considered.
- Prices on this website include Tax where applicable.
- We are unable to offer refunds on any tickets purchased.
- You agree that we may at our discretion, refuse to sell movie tickets to you or withdraw any tickets from sale via this website.
- Tickets are made available subject to the classification of the relevant film given by the BBFC. Where concessionary tickets are purchased, suitable identification must be presented upon collection of the tickets.
- Note: Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash and can only be redeemed with The Mockingbird Cinema. Vouchers will expire 12 months from issue date.
Our venue is operated by Mockingbird Entertainment Limited a company registered in England and Wales.
Our cinema is operated by The Digbeth Cinema Community Interest Company (company no: 11089577). This company has community interest in consideration throughout its activities.